As announced on our first article Help us help you make better use of dairy data, the Coordinated Innovation Network (CIN) of the Dairy Brain project is inviting all the interested to start and contribute to the discussion of DATA related issues in the Dairy Industry, starting with our Farming out data-driven decisions and Data-Think big, start small articles, recently published in the Hoard’s Dairyman. These articles are part of a series:
- February 10: Help us help you make better use of dairy data
- March 25: Farming out data-driven decisions
- April 10: Data-Think big, start small (current article)
- April 25: Making data work on the farm
- May 10: Creating value from data
Please participate here, and feel free to share it.
Be part of the process, this is a joint effort hence we really appreciate your participation and input.